These very ancient magical plants grow on the coastlines, in the forests and upon the sacred mountains of New Zealand, Aotearoa. They are the magical talismans from nature that link us into the world of sacred guardians and protectors. They enable us to restore our sacred magical relationships with our guardians and with nature in the Age of Cherishing Waters, an age when humanity will remember how to work in harmony with all life.
Working in harmony with all of life means among other things caring for everything and embracing the role of guardian and protector. Working in harmony with all of life has several facets including caring for our brothers the rocks, caring for and providing for all living things because they are our kin. We are protected by our guardians and we in turn watch over and protect and care for them. We are never alone because we have taken care of our kin as best we can and our kin will come in for us.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-184 can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.