Franchelle's Only Live Residential Workshop Retreat for 2023: HypnoSuccess® Soul Coach Training - Oct 2023 Enrol Now!
No 132 Hanging Clubmoss
Guardian of the South
Calls in one's personal guardian and protector spirit/s of the south - the place of true kinship and joy. Anchors stellar light from the south into the fourth layer of the aura. Re-vivifies, upgrades and aligns the aura bringing it into energetic alignment with the higher vibrational resonance of Homo spiritualis and the 'star' children.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-184 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Aqueous botanical infusion of Lycopodium varium (Hanging Clubmoss) and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand with New Zealand native plants