Tarot key: Judgement
Soul Lesson: Being receptive to totally new possibilities
Notes: Use First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 82 Golden Tainui to embrace and celebrate personal rites of passage; to help leave the old life behind and step into the new. The butterﬂy emerging from the chrysalis; to assist one on the journey of personal evolution and soul growth when there is no turning back to what or who one was. Use when one has come through the ‘ﬁre’, irrevocably changed, unable to go back to who or what one was before. Useful for spiritual surrender or at times of deep transformation: opening one’s heart to the life of the soul and spirit world. Helps one be receptive to being transformed and changed by every encounter with life. Embodies the principles of the phoenix that rises up from the ashes; gives the soul the courage to let go and move on to new experiences. Supports a commitment to major inner changes and the ability to forgive and transcend regret. Very useful after periods of illness or grief, when ready to face the world again.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants