Tarot key: The Fool
Soul Lesson: Moving in faith into deeper levels of the unknown
Notes: Use First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 84 Kawakawa for a sense of perfection in the moment; joy, love and openness to life; travelling lightly with no personal baggage. Use to move beyond a careworn, jaded approach and regain a sense of excitement and anticipation in life. Supports one to live as a free spirit in the truest and purest sense of the word; to embody the experience of true freedom. Use to remember that one is a spirit having a physical journey. Supports one to embrace the next adventure and the next evolutionary experience on the journey of life. Helps one live life from a place of faith and belief in the benevolence of the universe. Enhances a connection with life and creates a powerful protective resonance in the energy ﬁeld. Use for support to take the next leap of faith on the quest.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants