There are two ways of working with your ritual incense. Simply burn in an incense burner and enjoy the fragrance or use as part of an Eighth Ray ritual.
Burning a ritual incense:
- You will require a charcoal tablet and a suitable heat proof dish or incense burner to burn the ritual incense.
- Light a charcoal tablet (available here)
- Once fully lit, place on incense burner and wait until glowing red
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of the ritual incense directly on top of glowing charcoal
- Be careful not to smother the charcoal with too much incense, it is better to repeat at intervals with a little each time
- Safety Tips: View these basic tips to ensure your incense burning experiences are safe and enjoyable.
Full information on Eighth Ray rituals can be found in the book Eighth Ray Magic – The Magic of the Goddess – The Magic of Co-Creation.
Eighth Ray rituals form an integral part of what is taught in the Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® online training programs, the Medicine Woman Rite of the Twelve Celestial Regents© and Medicine Woman Ritual of the Twelve Gates©.
1 x 30ml Sun ritual incense
1 x 30ml Moon ritual incense
1 x 30ml Mercury ritual incense
1 x 30ml Venus ritual incense
1 x 30ml Mars ritual incense
1 x 30ml Jupiter ritual incense
1 x 30ml Saturn ritual incense
1 x 30ml Uranus ritual incense
1 x 30ml Neptune ritual incense
1 x 30ml Pluto ritual incense
1 x 30ml Chiron ritual incense
1 x 30ml Vulcan ritual incense