The 36 First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences in the Flower Collection focus on the personality, addressing the 36 personality archetypes, expressions and predispositions that can express in a positive or negative manner. They also address the negative attitudes, emotions, mindsets, moods, responses and states we can all experience at a personality level at any time.
According to Dr Edward Bach, all human expression takes place through our particular personality type. Dr Bach taught that many problems on the physical plane are directly related to the inability to express our personality type to its maximum advantage, or purest form of expression.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 correspond to specific qualities in our personalities, that when expressed positively, attract harmonious situations or experiences to us.
When these personality characteristics express disharmoniously, they are referred to as negative personality attitudes. Transforming negative personality attitudes to their positive harmonious counterparts enables us to transform various areas of our life naturally and effectively.
In addition, each of us has an individual keynote First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essence. This keynote essence is derived from your date of birth. Regular use of your keynote ensures ongoing harmonic resonance and a sense of wellbeing.For in-depth information about the Flowers of Transformation Set and for individual First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No’s 1-36 please refer to The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume 1 and the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Flowers of Transformation course.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©Award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants