Notes: Use First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 12 Native Harebell when one feels emotionally stuck. Helpful for homesickness. Use for those who are unable to get over the loss of a loved one. Use for those who cling to the past or escape into times gone by. For those who can’t forget a past event, have a poor connection with the present or feel no real hope for future happiness. Helps one to leave the past behind and to adopt new ways. Useful in extended family situations, for foster care or for adopted children. Useful for postnatal depression and parenting issues and for the emotional loss of a parent or child. For emotional issues of the past, loss of family members, abandonment or not being wanted or needed.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 12 Native Harebell is one of the 36 flower essences in the Flowers of Transformation Set. The focus of this set of flower essences is to help transform negative personality attitudes, traits, mindsets, responses, states and emotions into their positive expression. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 help us to live a more joyful life free from the baggage of negative conditioning and automatic personality responses.
You can learn more about the personality, the holistic healing benefits of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 and how to use the award winning vibrational medicine system to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Flowers of Transformation course.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©
Award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants