Soul Lesson: Remaining neutral and detached to access wisdom and understand deeper significances
Notes:First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 64 Koromiko corresponds to the archetype of the wise woman – the priestess, healer, psychic. Calls upon teachers from the inner planes – the archangelic realms – whose responsibility is to work closely and assist one’s soul journey. Provides access to the eternal divine feminine, especially when working in a universal healing capacity. Use for protection from emotional tension emitted by others. Suitable for empaths with high degrees of sensitivity who feel they need a stronger boundary between themselves and their environment. Use for a sense of calmness and objectivity, or to avoid being drawn into life dramas. Excellent in a child’s or baby’s bathwater after a busy over-stimulating time. Beneﬁcial for those left alone in life through separation or bereavement. Use for emotional self-sufﬁciency in times of difﬁculty when there are few external support structures. Helpful for the scholar, researcher or those who have an inner spiritual focus and who wish to develop their gifts to their full potential. Helpful for those women who feel they do not ﬁt into the traditional role of the ‘mother’.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants