Tarot key: Justice
Soul Lesson: Enhancing one's capacity for objectivity and decisiveness
Notes: Use First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 73 Coastal Lobelia when needing to take strict, impartial action or when signiﬁcant unbiased decisions need to be made. Use when weighing up what course of action to take. Helps one arrive at the truth in order to make a fair decision. Helps one maintain balance and equanimity. Helps guard against being swayed by the thoughts or opinions of others. Helps protect against psychic contamination or the negative thought projections of others. Helps with inner arguments that go back and forth. Useful for persistent unwanted thoughts that prevent concentration. Helps one to come to peace with divine justice, with the affairs of life that seem to be taken out of one’s hands, and to be at peace with the bigger picture. Helps one to see the truth; rather than what one would like to see.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants