The Shamanic Collection is a specialist range of native New Zealand teacher plants of a particular potency and high order. New Zealand is home to more teacher plants of a uniquely high order than is found in any other country on Earth.
These ancient power plants address the age-old question of 'who heals the shaman-healer?'
The teacher plants help us by sharing their great wisdom. Medicine men, women, shaman and wise men and women throughout the ages and throughout all cultures have always worked with teacher plants. Teacher plants are seen as very wise beings that have been here for a much longer time than we have and who have much wisdom and experience with which to guide us. They invite us to enter into sacred relationship with plant intelligence and to re-remember the age-old green language of nature.
They are for practitioners, those in the healing and helping professions, shamanic healers, energy workers, counsellors, massage therapists, naturopaths, doctors, homeopaths, nurses, hospice workers, care givers and all those who are personally walking the healing path or working with those in need of assistance. These essences offer a safe support structure for those on the healing journey.
For in-depth information about the Shamanic Collection and for individual shamanic essences No’s 97-120 please refer to The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume 2 and the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Shamanic - The Shamanic Collection course.
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants