Notes: Use First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 15 Mingimingi for those who are out of touch with their inner playfulness or creativity due to early or heavy responsibilities. For those who secretly want to stand out, shine or join in – but hold back and then wish they had done otherwise; for those who hold back for fear of looking foolish, then regret doing so. Useful for the overly strict parent/adult who has no time to play or relax. Useful for reduced energy levels that may express as lethargy, slow physical movements, lack of mental drive, reduced spiritual perception. Use when there is a sense of immobility, being stuck or a state of inner mourning, black depression. Use when facing one’s own darkness; feeling misunderstood or ridiculed; feeling imprisoned inside oneself. Use when the vital life force is suppressed or blocked due to repressed inner creativity.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 15 Mingimingi is one of the 36 flower essences in the Flowers of Transformation Set. The focus of this set of flower essences is to help transform negative personality attitudes, traits, mindsets, responses, states and emotions into their positive expression. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 help us to live a more joyful life free from the baggage of negative conditioning and automatic personality responses.
You can learn more about the personality, the holistic healing benefits of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 and how to use the award winning vibrational medicine system to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Flowers of Transformation course.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©
Award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants