Notes: First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 27 Karaka is the philosopher’s or ‘arm-chair’ traveler’s essence. Helps one to learn from life and from other points of view, experiences and possibilities. Use when re-programming the mind with uplifting thoughts and experiences to lift one out of negativity. Helpful for those on a course of serious long-term university or higher mind study.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 27 Karaka is one of the 36 flower essences in the Flowers of Transformation Set. The focus of this set of flower essences is to help transform negative personality attitudes, traits, mindsets, responses, states and emotions into their positive expression. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 help us to live a more joyful life free from the baggage of negative conditioning and automatic personality responses.
You can learn more about the personality, the holistic healing benefits of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 and how to use the award winning vibrational medicine system to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Flowers of Transformation course.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©
Award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants