First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 93 Kiokio is one of the 12 essences in The Healers Collection. This set of essences is a personal offering from spirit that addresses the metaphysical spiritual challenges of the times facing the healer and all those individuals walking the healing path.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® healers essences No's 85-96 support practitioners, those in the healing and helping professions, shamanic healers, energy workers, counsellors, massage therapists, naturopaths, doctors, homeopaths, nurses, hospice workers, caregivers and all those who are personally walking the healing path or working with those in need of assistance. They assist us with the time-honoured rites of passage and lessons we encounter on the path of the healer.
You can learn more about the holistic healing benefits of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® healers essences No's 85-96 and how to use the award winning vibrational medicine system to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Healers – The Healers Collection course.
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants