Tarot key: Strength
Soul Lesson: Harnessing the power of emotions
Notes: First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 70 Hen and Chickens Fern - A stimulating and energising essence. Use to help overcome self-defeating habits, addictions, emotions or behaviours. Use when starting to break a habit, quit smoking or stay on a diet. Use to dig deeper to innermost stores of energy; to tap into a source of greater strength beyond limited personal abilities; drawing sustenance from one’s connection to the spiritual world. Helpful in situations where one has lost heart or courage or has no strength to go on. Use when needing to have the courage of one’s convictions. Helps one experience the higher nature as being stronger than the lower.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants