First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 99 Pale Flowered Kumerahou is one of the 24 essences in The Shamanic Collection. This set of essences is made from a specialist range of native New Zealand teacher plants of a particular potency and high order. These teacher plants help us by sharing their great wisdom and experience. They invite us to enter into sacred relationship with plant intelligence and to re-remember the age-old green language of nature.First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® shamanic essences No's 97-120 are for practitioners, those in the healing and helping professions, shamanic healers, energy workers, counsellors, massage therapists, naturopaths, doctors, homeopaths, nurses, hospice workers, caregivers and all those who are personally walking the healing path or working with those in need of assistance. These essences offer a safe support structure for those on the healing journey.
You can learn more about the holistic healing benefits of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® shamanic essences No's 97-120 and how to use the award winning vibrational medicine system to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Shamanic – The Shamanic Collection course.
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants