Associated Planet: Jupiter
Notes: First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 46 Totara - Balances, strengthens, energises, protects and clears the solar plexus chakra – the centre that determines the sense of self-image. Facilitates the necessary adjustments at a solar plexus chakra level to facilitate the increased vibrational resonance of the Aquarian Age. Use to address a lack of or a diminished sense of self-image. Use to reconnect to sources of inner power and facilitate the process of empowerment through accessing past life experiences and memory. Helps one deal with disempowering issues and regain a sense of power. Use to see what or who one gives one’s power away to. For those who have an unbalanced or fluctuating expression of power or will. Helpful for those who act in a mild or docile manner and then have temper outbursts. Use to help one face and accomplish tasks with a sense of confidence, competence and ease. Assists one to feel happy and empowered; enhances the sense of knowing one can achieve whatever one puts one's mind to.
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants