Trauma: Emotional sexual trauma
Notes: First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 38 Rasp Fern facilitates inner healing, peace and stillness after experiences of emotional/sexual trauma or deep sorrow that have impacted on the soul and are locked into cellular memory. Helps the unconscious mind release the memories that it is not safe to let one’s emotional guard down. Helpful for those who have emotional fears or who feel emotionally scarred by life. Supports one in the journey to emotionally re-connect to life. Use for feelings or experiences of emotional or sexual trauma, damage, or abuse that have impacted upon the soul. Use in everyday situations that have left one feeling emotionally traumatised.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©Award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-84 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Each flower essence in this set contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants